Bash Guard Kit
- 3000W - €59,00
- 1500W - €59,00
We created this bash guard for the Stoke board and we loved the tough look it gave the board so much we knew we had to offer it up for all of our latest boards. The kit itself is made from CNC 7075 aluminium with a matte black finish. Not only does it have a cool look and aid in protecting the motors, it also makes for a great handle to drag your board along. Switching to this set up is as easy as replacing your motor plates and takes about 10 minutes. Be sure you have thread locker for the installation.
- 2 x CNC Skid plate brackets
- 3 x CNC Protection Bars
- 1 x Screw Set
- 2 x CNC 1500W Motor plates (optional - recommended for GT, GTX, GT ONE and early GTR Series boards that do not have mounting holes)
- 3000w: Hadean and GTR2
- 1500w: Stoke 2, GTR1, Stoke 1, GT, GTX and GT ONE
* The Stoke Series comes with the Bash Guard installed.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email our customer service team: email@example.com
Evolve Europe currently delivers to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
More information on shipping is available through our online help portal here.
Recently Viewed Products
- AEAshley E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Product Standouts Performance, Visual StylingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBash guard
After installing the bash guard I wish I had (known of the option, if any to) purchased my GTR with it installed as it was not easy to fit. It will provide good protection to the motors, which are otherwise exposed albeit they at the back of the board.
- SVscott v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Product Standouts Performance, Quality, Visual Styling, ValueRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuality and perfect fit!=
Easy to fit, looks really good, I had a grab handle but have taken it off as it's easier to walk the board around with the bash guard instead.
- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoLooks Cool
Needed for those rare times I'm riding in the jungle. Really best thing about it,,, it makes a great handle and looks good, and dose protect the moters...
- AZAlexander Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat Addition!
Kit bolted up fairly easily, but did require a bit of effort though. I did have to file a bit of material off the overall length on 2 of the 3 dowels, a file worked great as it is aluminum, they were perfect when I got done with them. If anything, it is better to be slightly over length than under length The kid looks great on the board and is very robust and should offer great protection to the motors.
AlexEvolve Skateboards EU5 months ago
Thanks, Alexander! We're glad to hear you're satisfied with the Bash Guard kit. Your feedback on the installation process and tips about the dowels are greatly appreciated. The added protection and sleek look are definitely key factors for a great riding experience. Enjoy those rides and the enhanced motor protection! 🛹🔧🌟
- THTony H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Product Standouts Quality, Visual StylingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBash Guard.
Looks great and makes draging the board very easy.
Free Shipping on Board & Accessory orders over €100
14 DAY RETURNS
Try it and if you don't love it return it in as-new condition. *See store policies.
24 MONTH WARRANTY
Largest network of global support centres in e-skate. *See warranty policy.