Drive Gear Bearing (single)
Drive Gear Bearing
Oversized bearing for both Evolve and Kegel drive gears. (Sold Singularly)
This bearing can be used on any Evolve board, skateboard or longboard and require no speed ring on our latest rear struts as they are built into the mould.
- All Evolve boards, except Gen2 All terrain.
For Gen2 all terrain bearings, please contact us for assistance.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolve Europe currently delivers to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
More information on shipping is available through our online help portal here.
Recently Viewed Products
- CJChad J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago👍
Every thing has been top
I grew up on Santa Cruz and vision powel
I still feel like evolve has maintained what skateboarding is all about
- BWBjorn w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoDrive gear
Fast delivery and excellent service from Ben. Highly recommended
- RARyan A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEndless spin
These bearings last for ages. I'm still using bearings that have done 5000kms and they're still spinning freely.
- EKEric K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLet it glide!
Purchased the drive gear bearings to replace on my GTR Carbon. As easy as unscrewing the wheel, sliding old one off, sliding new one on, and screwing the wheel back on. A new set of bearings yields instant results. Smooth as they day out of the box! Thanks Evolve!
- DMDerek M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove everything about it
These are really smooth!
Free Shipping on Board & Accessory orders over €100
14 DAY RETURNS
Try it and if you don't love it return it in as-new condition. *See store policies.
24 MONTH WARRANTY
Largest network of global support centres in e-skate. *See warranty policy.