HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM IF YOUR PRODUCTS ARE DEFECTIVE
- contact us using the ‘contact us’ page on our website https://www.rideevolve.eu/pages/contact-us;
- provide original proof of purchase of the products which clearly shows the purchase date; and
- deliver the product at your cost, including remote and charger set, to us for inspection.
We will then assess the warranty claim to determine, in our sole discretion, whether the product falls within the warranty protection. Where the product falls within the warranty protection, we will repair or replace the product at our own cost and refund the cost of delivery of the product to us. Where the product is outside of the warranty protection we will notify you and provide you with a service report which sets out the issues and our recommended actions and you can follow the process set out in clause 15.2(c) here. In instances where the product is outside of the warranty protection, minimum assessment fees do apply. Evolve may in its sole discretion decline the Warranty if proof of original purchase is not provided. The Warranty is transferrable to another person but only if the Product is sold or transferred to that other person and the Customer provides that other person with proof of original purchase (such as an invoice or receipt).
Where we elect to repair the product, we may use refurbished products to carry out the repair. The replacement or repair of a Product or part does not restart or otherwise extend the Warranty Period for that Product
We will not commence any repairs under warranty without your prior authorisation. Where you do not want to proceed with repairs as recommended by us, we will return the product to you at your cost.
Subject to clause 13.3, if you are a company and we are unable to repair or replace the product pursuant to this clause 14, we will provide to you a credit or refund for the price paid for the product subject to reasonable deduction for fair use. If Evolve provides a refund or replacement Product, title to the faulty Product will pass to Evolve from the date that faulty Product is delivered to Evolve.
The Warranty does not cover damage to a Product that, in Evolve’s reasonable opinion, has been damaged due to:
- normal wear and tear;
- transport or shipping of the Product;
- theft of the Product;
- use of the Product for a purpose other than as expressly described by Evolve, including for commercial purposes, or unusually high or excessive usage of the Product during the Warranty Period;
- any act or omission of any person other than Evolve;
- abuse, misuse, negligence, improper use or accidents, including using or storing the Product in adverse environments (including damp, sandy or corrosive environments), water damage, dropping the Product onto the ground or colliding with objects;
- unauthorised disassembly, tampering or alterations, modifications or repairs being made to the Product;
- use of the Product in a manner contrary to law; or
- failure to comply with any user manuals or guidelines provided by Evolve from time to time for the Product, including maintenance and storage obligations.
The Warranty does not cover Consumable Components for the entirety of the Warranty Period.
Evolve will not repair or replace a Product if the Customer has been refunded the Purchase Price for the Product.
BATTERY WARRANTY POLICY
Batteries have 12 month warranty.
BOARD WARRANTY POLICY
All other board components (other than batteries) have a 24 month warranty.
CARBON DECK WARRANTY POLICY
WHAT WE COVER
The warranty covers warping, de-lamination and manufacture defects for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means we will repair or replace the faulty deck involving faulty materials only.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER
Any breakage due to:
- Jumping or excessive force applied on the deck
- Normal wear such as scratches, chips or cracks
- Any form of high impact resulting in damage
- Excessive water
- For any warranty issues, please contact the distributor you bought the board from.
Free Shipping on Board & Accessory orders over €100
14 DAY RETURNS
Try it and if you don't love it return it in as-new condition. *See store policies.
24 MONTH WARRANTY
Largest network of global support centres in e-skate. *See warranty policy.