Prism Strip LED Lights
- E-FOC - €29,00
- USB - €22,00
Want to stand out when riding at night and add some cool customisation to your board?
We have designed special Prism Strip LED Lights with easy assembly. Each pack comes with 2 strips that have a super strong 3M adhesive on the back which bonds itself to a clean deck and is powered by simply plugging the connector straight into the compatible ports in your battery (see below).
- Choose from 8 standard colors or customize your own from 16 million different variations (full RGB spectrum) through the Explore by Evolve app!
- Select your light strength from low, medium to high
- Set the mode to flash or fade from 8 different options
- Intelligent brake lights
- 20 color options controlled by the button on the lights.
- 19 modes
- 205 lumens
- USB connection
- 2 x Prism Strip LED Lights (with either an E-FOC or USB connection)
- 2 x Adhesive clips
- 1 x Written instructions
- E-FOC: Hadean Bamboo, GTR2 Carbon, GTR2 Bamboo and Stoke 2
- USB: GTR1 Bamboo and Stoke 1
Please see the written instructions in the box.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email our customer service team: email@example.com
Evolve Europe currently delivers to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
More information on shipping is available through our online help portal here.
Recently Viewed Products
- DBdReW B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Product Standouts Quality, Visual Styling, ValueRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agototally lit
Easy to fit and high quality. Adds cool as well as safety. Lovin it
- CLCameron L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Product Standouts Performance, Quality, Visual Styling, ValueRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat lights
Best lights you can get for boards
- LTLeroy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAwesome
Awesome, it's almost a staple if you intend to get an Evolve board.
The LED will remind us that we haven't switched off our board if the lights are on too
- TTommyI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoi love evolve skateboards but
4 small pins in the bottom of the skateboard need to go into 4 connections, if you don’t have small enough hands and don’t get it right the first time it’s hard to get them to work
- SMShayne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoLight strip
Lights were good but hard to plug in. Good eye sight would of helped . I stuck the clips on like the picture on the instruction and they ended up 5-10 mill in the wrong spot . But the lights look good and do the job
Free Shipping on Board & Accessory orders over €100
14 DAY RETURNS
Try it and if you don't love it return it in as-new condition. *See store policies.
24 MONTH WARRANTY
Largest network of global support centres in e-skate. *See warranty policy.